Ford Mustang Forums banner

New Mineral Grey 02' GT

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  jmansracerocket 
#1 ·
hey all, so I just thought I'd share my very first New Edge GT, I've had 2 mustangs prior, my very first was a White 95 GT which, being a 17 year old was nice and cheap and not in amazing condition but oh well, so I eventually sold that and picked up a 93 LX, I had some fun with that for about a year but then I joined the Air Force and decided it was time to let it go..

Well, the time has come to return to the world of Mustangs, I couldn't stay away too long now could I?(;

So I came across this Mustang on CL within about three hours of the owner posting it up, it's a bone stock 02 GT (save for a cat-back) with 122k miles, amazing condition, the only cosmetic issue I happened upon were some gravel chips on the hood which will of course receive some loving care in the coming months. But otherwise the car was in great condition, I did find a nice surprise upon driving it to find out that it had a mach 460 sound system in it, so that's a good place in my mind!

Anyways, I'll give ya the pictures I know you are all expecting here :p

This is just a teaser, sometime this weekend there should be a plethora of new pictures being added to this, in the meantime, enjoy and let me know what you think!
Heck, by all means give me some input on where to start with this :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Indeed, it is definitely getting hard, I was lucky enough to find this one only a few hours after it was posted so I was the first to get ahold of him on it.

But I've always had a soft spot for it as well, I'm sure it'll see many fun days in the future.

#8 ·
:eek:
I may just have had a big twinge of jealously, Sonic Blue was the color I was looking for an I only found an 02 Cobra, but I didn't have the money, nor the means to get cheap insurance with that so I had to pass it up and start looking for a GT, only color I would have gotten over my Mineral Gray would've been white.

#6 ·
Seeing my first new edge in that color was what made me fall in love with them. The only one I could find when I set out shopping for one was black. It led me into the black plague and I've had 4 black vehicles since then. Still have my black 99 and drove it to work today.

#9 ·
I've only had one black car, but it was only primed sooo.. it wasn't such a great black :p
But I'm sure I wouldn't pass up a good black if I found one, just so happened that this one was stock, and the right price lol.
I do love my mineral though, not too flashy but still has a strong look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.