Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
I "think" I just had the same problem with my T-5 to AOD swap this past weekend, but I had two ASE certified electrical techs helping me. I pulled the manual clutch/brake pedal assembly out and left the two clips hanging and when the car did'nt start we just put a jumper in one of them (we had the schematic from the big chiltons book). I really did'nt have a problem with the starter 'cause it is pretty staight forward on the newer 93 mini starter. I don't know much about elect. stuff, thats why I had my buddies come over.

· Registered
247 Posts
By jumper, I mean just a small piece of wire w/connecters on the ends to plug into the clip. It just bypasses the old switch that connected them when the clutch pedal was depressed. I would suggest getting a buddy to come by w/ a good tester (it will test continuity) and get the big chiltons book (it has the wiring diagrams in it). I don't know that much about elect., thats why I had my buddies come over, maybe someone else can help a little more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.