Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 mustang gt
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member just pick up another mustang to collection and new to form
? Is got. 95 mustang gt turbo car with mega squirt 2 car idle fine and cruise great but when u Let off the throttle comeing to a stop car will shut off unless u tap gas couple times any advice on where to start would be great thanks in advance

·
Corral Charter Member
11,387 Posts
Sounds like possible MAF or fuel issue.

Does the car have a tune - and if so, can you access the tune or create a data log when it happens and post that log here for others to view?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Just have to love it when the first thing out of someone's mouth is crap.
OP said the car has MEGASQUIRT , that is a tune so to speak , as it is not factory parameters.

There is a sub section here , that is solely dedicated to Megasquirt.
Take some time there and you will be able to get your problems worked out .

·
Registered
1995 mustang gt
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New member just pick up another mustang to collection and new to form
? Is got. 95 mustang gt turbo car with mega squirt 2 car idle fine and cruise great but when u Let off the throttle comeing to a stop car will shut off unless u tap gas couple times any advice on where to start would be great thanks in advance
Yes car has a t

Does the car have a tune - and if so, can you access the tune or create a data log when it happens and post that log here for others to view?
[/QUOTE

Yes car has a tune from when I bought the car haven’t really touch the tune or looked it yet just notice what car was doing when I drove it the day I bought but I can get a log pulled up

·
Registered
1995 mustang gt
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just have to love it when the first thing out of someone's mouth is crap.
OP said the car has MEGASQUIRT , that is a tune so to speak , as it is not factory parameters.

There is a sub section here , that is solely dedicated to Megasquirt.
Take some time there and you will be able to get your problems worked out .
Like I said new to page didn’t know where to ask first thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts