Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - This Jay from JMS Products Inc. www.jmsproductsinc.com We have been working hard at developing some new products. We have new grilles designs (1/2" aluminum HoneyComb as well as additional circular patterns and gauges of metal. We have also improved some of our processes for grille production. Mostly pertaining to our 1/4" carbon steel material. We did find overtime that the material along the edges could show signs of rust if water was to become trapped in the rubber edging. Obviously we back all our stuff up and if anyone has experienced this please contact us for a free updated grille.

We also have the 1/4 window scoop inserts for GT/Cobra and Saleen style C-pillars) We use a clear acrylic that can be tinted, painted any color on the reverse side or you can leave them clear. Ceece would prefer them to be clear. Painting on the reverse side is easy and inexpensive. The 1/4" thick acrylic gives the paint a crazy deep look(kinda like the proccess for RC car bodies)

Coming soon are the full C-pillar with scoop replacements. It is a little more involved and requires the outside to be shot your OEM 3 stage. We are also looking at using materials like Carbon Fiber and Kevlar.

We were able to do some intitial testing with the Slam Air and made some power on the 5.0 along with increased performance and gas mileage. There is still some more work to do for completing the kits for the different year motors. For the heavier breathers we are looking at a single 700CFM blower unit that can be double up for 1200-1400 CFM.

Please contact us [email protected] if anyone has any questions.

thx,

Jay

·
Registered
120 Posts
Justin

If you have ever been to Jay's website I own the black Saleen with the scoop and bottom grill.. I had Jay install my grill's in august before I moved to Miami florida so I have had them for awhile and haven't had a problem with the grills at all.. Jay is the type of guy who will make sure you are satisfied with your product no matter what it takes.. Keep up the good work Jay..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JMS Products Inc. thx Justin

Hey Justin - Thanks for the good word. We only saw a few cases where slight rust developed and we isolated the cause to final trimming adjustments after the grille finish was applied. One case that we saw was not a grille, but custom inserts in a body kit that by design was trapping water. This was on a very limited number of pieces, but I wanted to mention it just incase.

As the owner of JMS Products Inc., I really appreciate your comment about us wanting to make things perfect and I can`t stress enough the importance to me personally about making sure things are right and that customers are happy. That is my company`s main goal.

See me when you back in town, we have all new designs in and new products like the side scoops.

thx

Jay

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey

No problem Jay your work is fantastic, and you dont bull **** about what you say which is more than I can say about a few other grill places I delt with before I came to you..Mustang World Grills are GARBAGE!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Justin - There are a few good grille makers out there and we don`t try to do what they are doing. Some are great and some are not. Some are expensive and some are worth the extra money. We simply just offer a great product at a great price and let customers decide what is right for them. We are continuously improving our line and treating people right is what we are all about. That my friend is no Bull****!

Shoot me an e-mail or give me a ring. We can spare the others. 703-793-2779

1 - 6 of 6 Posts