Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI: I put in the aluminum driveshaft yesterday - and the highway vibration is gone. It is running like a new car again!

It was an easy install... I need to pick up my loop tonight. Does the loop "breakaway" ??? I won't need to take the driveshaft off to put the loop on, will I?

:) Sarah
(Still sending "happy" vibes to the crank/block...)

·
Registered
129 Posts
WOW, A girl working on her own car, Getting dirty too.:eek:

I'm in love:p

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Geez.... Where have you been? :) I have been tinkering for some time! And, of course girls can use tools. They can't be THAT difficult to figure out. Men use them, afterall! ;)

Anyone know about the loop, though? I was hoping it disassembled so I would not have to take off the driveshaft again. I haven't seen one yet and am not sure if it one piece. The picture looks like it comes apart.

Thanks
Sarah

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
puckbunny said:
Anyone know about the loop, though? I was hoping it disassembled so I would not have to take off the driveshaft again. I haven't seen one yet and am not sure if it one piece. The picture looks like it comes apart.
The ones I have seen seem to be one piece ovals with the little side pieces on them. I don't think I would want one that came apart like that. It wouldn't seem very strong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts