Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I seen SM/PC has made a few MORE new neat svo/yates type C and W intakes, reminds me of the old svo 9424 intakes.

9.2 one
FORD 351c FUSION SERIES EASY PORT INTAKE MANIFOLD 3500-8500 RPM 9.2 DECK | eBay

9.5 one
FORD 351W FUSION SERIES EASY PORT INTAKE MANIFOLD 3500-8500 RPM 9.5 DECK | eBay

the 3V-A3 type intake gaskets listed have openings measuring 1.730"(Wide) x 2.140"(Tall)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Ford-302-351C-Cleveland-3V-Only-Printoseal-Intake-Manifold-Gasket-Set-/351988415726?hash=item51f424fcee:g:KIoAAOSwRXRZRxg2&vxp=mtr

Attachments

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol again...

looks like some guys here need to get some help ...

again,... ("never seen so much crying bs propaganda on some of these so called "auto forums" from some of the online internet parts peddlers/vendors and there islamist fanboys trying to keep the status quo going with there own bs agendas shepherding/peddling/pushing over priced parts on internet forums lol. Bar None, auto forums are the worst for this internet forum vendor/parts peddler sales bs. its hilarious how some of the "china junk" trolls push the offshore import scm/chi/afd crap so hard/much online as its NOT! even American lol, hell the import Avenger heads are More American than the over priced offshore import scm/chi/afd china cast stuff is lol. The sm/pc bashing/propaganda by some of the islamist fanboys/internet parts peddlers on some of these so called auto forums is really pathetic as its a FACT guys have been making 1000+HP with SM/PC products, heads, blocks, cranks, rods... Speedmaster/Procomp")
:rofl:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
No reason to attack - most people who have posted on the internet after purchasing parts from Chinese Pro Comp do not think they are very good quality. This includes both heads and intakes. I'm not sure about casting porosity, but I know that recessed seats have been a significant problem. I think it's good to have both sides of the issue in the thread.

LET THE BUYER BEWARE!! :salute:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL wow , I am hobbyist up in cnd :rolleyes:, but I would buy shares if I could as sm/pc does a few million in sales a yr in the usa alone.:salute:

but go ahead and cry/spin it however you like too make yourselves feel better :rofl:

the amount of stupidity of some people in this hobby is incredible :hammer:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Boss must work for PC
Nobody likes PC that's a gearhead
Yeah maybe he does work for PC.

The two piece intake thing is interesting. I can see all sorts of possible problems including the seal between the two halves failing only when the engine is hot (or cold), the threaded tabs breaking, carb not fitting well or not sealing, etc. Just the variation from a decked block versus not or the natural uneven surfaces in a block from Ford that hasn't been decked could cause some issues with an intake like that.

I'm sure not going to spend my money on something like that - I prefer the safe bet with well-proven parts.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I agree you should stick with your "safe bet" parts if thats what your comfortable with, its a free world right:salute:. Btw there are other split intakes out there also that work just fine so i'm not sure you know what your talking about.

So the problem with your comments is its ALL bs speculation and NOT fact and mildewcowboys stupid rhetoric is also as usefull as titys on a bull (guess he's been in a coma since SM-PC first started up in 1979).

If either one of you actually has one of these intakes that you could post some factual info on it... now that would be usefull to those interested... other wise you two are just blowing hot air out your :salute:sphincters.

here's an example of some nonspeculation/usefull info, its an interesting intake that could be modded even more...

351 cleveland low rise 2 4 barrel intake

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL

Way to go, nice try/twist einstein but its the same guy lol.... and he only bought the int in the first place to critic and post info on it lol.

:leghump:

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Pro Comp heads are made in Australia, aren't they?

I thought it was the Pro Top Line heads that were made in China. :confused:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Many castings/parts are coming from asia/china today so I would not be concerned about this, there casting tech is good. SCAT, K1TECH, EAGLE, CALLIES, LUNATI, FRP, HOLLEY, MOLNAR, RPM, WEIAND, MSD, COMPCAMS, BBM, MRGASKET, PROCOMP, SRP, MANLEY, RPC, FLOTEK, PROFPRODUCTS, FELPRO, PATRIOT, RHS, ARROW, AFD AND MANY MANY MORE get castings and or components from china. Whats more important is, WHO is doing the quality control/finish work at this end of things.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Even if the stuff were good - which it isn't - I would not buy from a THIEF of intellectual property. Ripping off someone else's hard work.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
LOL... DUH... here we go again!

LOL... LET ME GUESS... you must of got some of your fantastic BS info from a few morons at that 351C.unts :rofl:

Sorry...Wrong... Parker sold the rights to some of his intakes. The Procomp funnel web intakes are the REAL DEAL LOL:salute: and PC has the RIGHTS to make them.

I understand mr Parker said the real "THIEF of intellectual property" was a USA :salute::salute::salute: company/guys in WA state that screwed him/Parker. Procomp did not rip off mr Parker of anything... and again has the RIGHTS to make the PC funnelweb

:salute::salute::salute:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts