Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ran ET3, had a new personal best! .538reaction, 2.0 60ft, 8.9 with 79 at 1/8. 13.84 @ 101 for the quarter.

due to the bad weather we could not race on friday, running bracket eliminations at midnight on sat!
met some guys from midwestfords. cruised home with a fellow minnesotan with the same color car but he was a show car entrant so his was shinnier!
only real bummer was on the way down, could not find all the guys from wisconsin at the welcome center thursday morn..........bobn

·
Registered
897 Posts
Congratulations on your new best time! It was awesome to see the legend Mr. Bob Glidden too! Some really great racing too. Got to see Mr. Lee Howie's Black Lx go 8.34 in the 1/4 in wild street. Man some of those cars where really fast, I mean running in the 9's for street cars. Had to leave early sunday to get back home for work monday, so I didn't get to see them go through eliminations, :( But saturday was great, nice and cool, great times!
Just have to put this in under the Burn out box @ collinsville, Went there Sat, night, everyone was standing on the side of the street, I was just gonna take it easy until, some one yelled out "*ussy" that was all she wrote! Light em' up in 1st, 2nd, and let off while spinning in 3rd, maily 'cause the road stopped! Damn, no self control! :rolleyes: Let's hear some more stories!
Tom

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone know how Joe DaSilva do in the Pro 5.0 class, email directly please.

·
Registered
713 Posts
yeah i had the dodge dakota that broke down, right before you enter the gates. my g/f was so pissed everybody was laughing at us, but i told her thats what we get for driving a dodge to wfc.
oh well a few people stopped to help us, but maybe 2 cars out of
1,000 cars stopped. anyways i paged some friends i new would be there and they towed us back to collinsville. we eventually got the truck running monday. i missed out on sunday, just got to catch 1st round pro-50 and outlaw. thats my story

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sorry we didn't hook up with you at the Welcome Center. We hung around until 11 AM. But we wanted to make it to the track before 5. Unfortunately we didn't make that either because all the rain slowed us down a bit. How much did we miss you by?

Tony:D

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
onehotlx, i think i was too early! i thought you guys just got excited and were are already gone!

friday sure wasn't much fun, i put my drag radials on for teck then it started pouring and had to take them off in the downpour!,,,,,,did drive over to the Bassproshop store across the river though.
bobn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts