Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stang Owners,

I am in the process of purchasing some wheels at the end of this month. I would really like to find some wheels under $1500.00 dollars. Will yall please post pics of those cool wheels that are on your stangs. The pics are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

DH

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did all of yalls wheels get stolen!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well, here's a ****ty scanned pic of my stang the last day i had it, but you can kinda see the wheels.. they are 18x10 in back and 18x8.5 up front: Enkei Aegis they used to be $3300 new w/tires. I got these for 2400 used with new tires like 1.5 years ago..i'm sure you can find them cheaper now. I may be selling mine in the near future though. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a few good pics of it in my other computer..if i can get them out and onto this one, i'll post em. Sorry about the poor quality...it was taken with a disposable camera, and then scanned:rolleyes:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Here are some rims ...

Here are some pics I could find while at work ... observe the other mustangs on MustangWorld.com and see what appeals to you ...

Wheels 18x9 Mille Miglia Evo ($249.99 ea) cost=$999.96

Y2k Cobra R's 18x9.5 cost=$ unknown

18inch Eagle alloy 077 wannabe Saleen Rims cost=$ unknown

17x9 Cobra Rims cost=$ unknown

Billet Specialties 17x9.5 cost=$ unknown

Steeda Ultra-Lite Wheels lightweight 17x9 or 18x9 cost=$ unknown

L8r,
Rich

2002 Mustang GT
*stock for now*

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Stang2Supra said:
Well, here's a ****ty scanned pic of my stang the last day i had it, but you can kinda see the wheels.. they are 18x10 in back and 18x8.5 up front: Enkei Aegis they used to be $3300 new w/tires. I got these for 2400 used with new tires like 1.5 years ago..i'm sure you can find them cheaper now. I may be selling mine in the near future though. Not sure yet.
Check you PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts