Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well im lookin to hit at least a 13.99...i have just steeda cat back exhaust, steeda short throw, and some m/t et streets...so far my best is a 14.142 at 98mph with a 2.057 60' time...what sould i do next...cold air kit, throttle body, underdrives and timing adjuster? lemme know, thanx, waker2k1

·
Registered
339 Posts
get a better 60 ft which should be easy with those et streets. you should at least be able to get a sub 2.00 60 ft on those and that should get you there. If you get a 1.95 you should hit 13.9 just guessing. Are you powershifting? Take out the tire and jack, put max pressure in front tires, remove front sway bar and ice the intake and you should hit it with the 60 ft you have now. KEEP PRACTICING. thats the key.

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you havent taken out the silencer(condom), take that out and ice the intake and that should drop you at least a tenth. I tested that at the track. This guy was running 14.3 all day and the only thing we did was take the condom off and ice the intake for 20 min. and he pulled of a 14.1

Hope this helps. If it doesnt just go get a big fart muffler( and i mean BIG) and slap that on and it will gain you 40 to 60 Hp. Im not lieing just ask the ricers!!! LOL LOL

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha yea, big fart pipe huh...yea i already took out the condom haha...ok well would it be worth me gettin the timing adjuster? and also whats the sweet spot for powershifting? what rpm? i dont powershift, i use the clutch everytime...help me out...oh and is a2.05 60' time decent for my setup...? thanx, waker2k1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts