Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear what you guys think. I have draglites right now but i'm thinking of changing. i think the pros look meaner if you know what I mean. Plus I can sell my draglites for more than I can get convo pros for....make a little money on the deal. Ya know? Thanks.
Brent

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I'm gonna say Convo Pros.:)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
i have the convo's..i like em..so i say get them...to meny ppl have drag lites...but just so you know..centerline has a new wheel called the convo E.T., its like a combo of a convo pro and a draglite...

·
Registered
346 Posts
I would go Bogart racing wheels...They only make one rim for 4 lug but if you have a 5 lug conversion the rims are endless..These are extremely light 2 front skinnies weighed as much as 1 draglite(seen it with my own eyes) plus they paint the star to match your car color if you want that....They'll set you apart from the crowd as well...Just my 2 cents

http://www.bogartracingwheels.com/wheels/rt4lugthumb.jpg

·
Registered
700 Posts
Let's see some pics...
Brent

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Bogarts man... Convo's are ok , but they just dont fit in as well on a Mustang , maybe because Weld , Bogart are high polished aluminum.... I know Centerline does make this other rim thats pretty sweet looking , I believe its called Centerline Telestar but it looks just like a Bogart (listed above) or a Pro Star..

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well guys i have made up my mind. Since I already have to buy 31 spline axles, I'm just gonna get 5 lug, and some 5 lug rotors and drums for it. Then the almighty wheel will be going on....Centerline Telstars 15X4 and 15X8 with a 26X10.50 ET street. Good idea?? Thanks.
Brent

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You and my buddy. He's had them on his '70 duster for about 3 months. I was just debating doing 5 lug. But since i have to do axles, might as well go with the 5 lug and sell my draglites for the telstars. Plus the draglites are getting played out. Everyone has them and I need something different. There is a black notch down here that is slammed and prostars though. It looks awesome. Hopefully mine will look that good.
Brent

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
red89notch said:
I believe its called Centerline Telestar but it looks just like a Bogart (listed above) or a Pro Star..
First part, yeah sort of and the second part no.:)

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Telstars that I use for track tires.:)

·
Registered
7,029 Posts
Bogart has more than one wheel in 4 lug
their web site sucks for displaying their product
Call them
Bogarts are not street wheel they will not sell them to you if you tell them that you will be driving it on the street

Tim

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Damn it Imagestation must be getting keen on people hosting pics there for other use on other sites.:mad:

I'll host them up in another secret spot lol. BRB

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts