Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i am bout to get my friends, longtubes, and a off road hpipe on top of the 2 chamber flows. I was thinking since i moving in a really nice neighborhood, i should get a different setup. and maybe something different and more deep such as my bros 4.6 with xpipe and flows. But i will probaly more than likely keep the headers and pipe, i need some opinions and videos of different mufflers maybe magnaflow and borla are the only ones i can think of on top of my head

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Check out mustangexhaust.com
I have magnalows on my car and love them. But it all comes down to personal preference

·
Registered
183 Posts
magnaflows here too. i went from stock cam and heads to gt40 irons and f303 and it sounds great when u get on it. with flowmasters it's like oh look another stang punched it. My magnaflows are straight thru design, a plus with the boosted users. turbo guys say flowmaster setups take away power.
Borlas are wicked expensive but they are lighter, what i have read is they sound like magnaflow, plus i think the tails have resonator tips which change its sound more.
Nice neighborhood? you threw quiet out the window if you arent running cats and are going to run flows or magnaflow. If people do complain at you tell them that the guys who blip around on harleys arent quiet by any means and they come and visit their friends in packs...

·
Registered
107 Posts
i just switched yesterday from flows to maganflows...and i couldnt be happier..they are queiter and they dont vibrate or drone at 2000 rpm.. Plus they sound mean when you get on it...thatwith an off road h-pipe and stock headers. Basically like what was said ealier if you got longtubes and no cats its gonna be loud no matter what. If you want really queit then get dynomax...but i think they sound like crap...personally.

Joe

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
dynomax bullets... very quiet at idle and cruising speeds but get on it and they scream louder than anything you've heard, and absolutely the best flowing muffler there is....

check out the website in my sig for MPGs of my exhaust

·
Registered
885 Posts
I like magnaflows, and harleys...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts