Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a respectable place to get my 4.10's put in that is driveable from central Connecticut? I can't find anyone around here that has either a reasonable price or knows what they're doing. I was going to do it myself, but after reading about it, I don't have anywhere near the tools necessary to complete the install (no way to remove or press bearings, no 1/1000th measurement tools). I don't mind if it's a person willing to do it instead of a shop either, as long as it's done right and at a reasonable price, hell I'll even help. Suggestions, please?

Lon

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
97GTConvt, Take a ride down to Hamden Automotive, in Hamden. Ask for Pete Sanca Jr. He is a very FAIR mechanic and does alot of work for me. He did my shorty headers for $250. He had a chance to rape me over the coals. He'll do your gears for cheap. Let me know if you need directions. There is another guy I just heard about in Middletown. I've never dealt with him personaly, he comes highly recommended from a friend.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll call HA tomorrow, thanks. If you could get me the name of the mechanic in Middletown too that would be great too, I like to shop around since I'm not rich lol.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just spoke with Pete Jr., $250 installed with the gears and kit I have. Tuesday I will have a whole new car :D. Thanks a bunch!

Lon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.