Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded the 2001 Ford Service Manual CD for my Mustang GT and Can't seem to get it to work right. When I run the program I can see the menu titles and buttons, but anytime I click on something it tells me I need to insert another disk. I erased the whole program out of the computer, re-downloaded it and it still tells me to insert another disk when I use it. Has anyone else had this trouble or know what might be going wrong here? Please help.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is where I got it...

http://www.ranger1.org/ford/

You guys should try to download it and see if you can get it to work.

The instructions are on the websight

·
Registered
8 Posts
CD Manual

All you need to do is burn the contents onto a CD. Make sure that you name the CD before burning it.:eek: I just downloaded the manual yesterday and my first attempt made a coaster. If you name the CD the same as the zip file you downloaded (without the .zip extension) you'll be able to view the info. Hope this helps:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I got it to work. I had the CD named wrong. My fault.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ditto's, I would like to find one for 2001

·
Registered
74 Posts
Resurrecting a thread from the dead....

Any place to download a service manual anymore? I'd like one for my '01 GT... If not, I'll buy one off fleabay...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Anyone??!!
"Any place to download a service manual anymore? I'd like one for my '01 GT..."

·
Banned
509 Posts
I searched around last month on the 'net and didn't see any. I didn't see any on ebay either...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I will look and see if I still have the files on disk some where. If so I could e-mail if they are small enough.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Awesome! Let me know if you find them, and I'll pm you my email addy...

·
Registered
74 Posts
I will look and see if I still have the files on disk some where. If so I could e-mail if they are small enough.
Any luck?!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts