Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, car is in sig. Have had a few people tell me that when I get on it hard a slight puff of blueish color smoke comes out. What does this mean?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What would be some things that might be going wrong with it? It doesn't seem to be using any oil. And this only happens when it is above like 4K and I am driving hard to red line.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
How often do you get on the motor (above the 4K rpm range)?

:confused:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Pull your intake pipe and look inside of the Throttle Body. Mine is covered in oil. The intake tube has a smaller tube just before the T/B that vents the valve cover. High revs are causing some of the oil splashing around in the passenger side head (well, probably it is sucking in oil MIST) to get sucked into the T/B and burned in the cylinders.

Just keep an eye on your oil level and top it off when it gets low. If it REALLY bothers you, you might want to do a search for "Oil Breathers" and try that out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How often do I get on the motor above 4k?... :D Daily. :D

Snakebit... Thank you for that info. I will try that out. It doesn't really bother me that much. I just want to be sure that I don't have anything more serious going on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts