Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im startign to build my car i have a 91 lx i got all the parts i wanted and im almost ready to go i need a good fuel system. i need a big enough fuel system for a YS i have heads anderson cam and all the other goodies. so far what i have is paxton rails and braided line and disconects to conect with the stock fuel lines but i dont think the stock fuel lines are going to cut it. so far i got 42lb injectors but my brother who is helping me put my combo together is saying to go bigger because they where to small for him and it would lean the motor out and he would blow head gaskets. i dont plan on running as much boost as he did. im looking to have some street ability i would like to just drive it on the weekends if that much. i was reading about the aeromotive system and someone was saying that you cant really use it for street driving because the pump will over heat. i was also looking into the cartech fuel system. would it be cheaper for me to piece a fuel system together beeing that i have the front half alreay? should i just buy a complete system with a sumped tank? if anyone has any info on good set ups that are PROVEN or know places that sell good cheap fuel systems let me know im on a tight budget.

Thanks
Corral

1 - 1 of 1 Posts