Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the mods listed in the sig. The car is running too lean, 15:1 a/f. I have a pro-m 77mm with the metal elbow that I bought used. It seems to work fine but seeing how the proccessor reads off the maf @wot I've narrowed it down to that. TPS is good, tune-up and plugs are new. I have a 190 pump and 30# injectors with a afpr. Timing is @14*, fp is at 38. I'm going to get a cold air setup just to get the air filter out of the engine compartment. I'm either going to get a c&l 76mm or a pro-m 75mm bullet. Any help/input is greatly appreciated. I dont feel like sending the 77 out to pro-m to get it fixed, sick of waiting. TIA, mike.

·
Registered
120 Posts
if you are looking at the pro m bullet make sure it is exactly for your car there is 1 setup for a stock air filter there is 1 setup for a conical filter and 1 setup for a supercharger for each injector size. i made the mistake of buying 1 from excessive motorsports and the thing was real lean come to find out they sent me one for a cone filter and i was running a stock filter and no returns on used parts even though the salesman didnt ask the right questions. (live and learn) had to send to pro m for recalibrate for $75.00

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I was thinking of getting mine from JD's. Anyone else? TIA
mike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts