Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 2001 Romeo PI heads (p & p'ed) with cams, PI intake & JBA shortys. I also have a few mods under my signature. I will start to put on the heads and stuff this evening when I get home.

I just wanted to know if I can get away with using my stock fuel pump for this summer until I get my AED and forge my engine to run 8-9 psi of boost. I will then get a 255 l/h pump. (Keeping in mind that I will be using 17 cc dished pistons to lower the compression ratio.)

Will I get the 255 l/h pump now to use with my heads, intake, etc.?

Thunder_281:joy:

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
I am swapping to a Returnless system Chicane Type Fuel pump.
You can have my Walbro GSS342 High pressure 255l fuel pump for $50 bucks plus shipping.... It's less than a year old.....

Let me know..

Tom in Indy

·
Registered
729 Posts
if you have that pump still around the end of the month I wil take it tom, if you want to get the pump I say get it cant hurt I have already done the headswap and I am stil running the stock pump and injectors for now with no problems

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Badfast 96,

No Problem.. Just let me know if and when you want it. (The pump that is ;) The Walbro's are great pumps but they really aren't designed for the 99+ Returnless fuel system.. That's why I am swapping to a pump designed for it. A little pricey but well worth the extra piece of mind....

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts