Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, UHAUL SUCKS!!!! i am so pissed right now i cant even see straight. last night we were loading my GT onto the tow-dolley and uhaul gave me a defective one and it jack-knifed the wheelwell of the tow-dolley hit my passenger side skirt. Uhaul will be paying me for the damages but i would rather not have to leave the car at the dealer for them to match paint, install, etc. so if any of ya'll have one, preferably DSG please PM me. the damage isn't very bad but it is noticeable and there is a crack. i am going to check it out and get a better look today while it is at Protech having some work done. thanks
-tony

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I know you can get 03 cobra side skirts and 35th Annivesary ones from Ford already painted, you might check I would assume they have regular GT ones already painted also, you can get a set for about $240 for 03 Cobra ones, which includes all 4 pieces, if only one piece on your GT is damaged you could probably find just that one piece painted for like $60.

edit: I look at fordpartsnetwork.com under 2003 GT then Pillars rocker and floor > Exterior trim > Rocker molding > Shadow gray each side is only $87 painted, i think that is the part you need.

·
Registered
390 Posts
i have black GT stock skirts if u want em, 100 plus shipping

not tryint to make this classifieds just help him out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.