Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i understand Anderson is no longer producing the PMS model that will work on my 96 cobra. I have looked into the tweecer r/t and hear it is kinda a long learning curve. What other tuners are available that have all the features of the pms and the tweecer???? I am thinking of a dyno tune with Anderson Ford, but would like the ability to make changes to my tune if i make car mods. Anyone have suggestions?

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Ok, i understand Anderson is no longer producing the PMS model that will work on my 96 cobra. I have looked into the tweecer r/t and hear it is kinda a long learning curve. What other tuners are available that have all the features of the pms and the tweecer???? I am thinking of a dyno tune with Anderson Ford, but would like the ability to make changes to my tune if i make car mods. Anyone have suggestions?
For a '96 i'd suggest looking to SCT for a tuner if you think the Tweecer is too much. Since the '96 is ODB-II is also an advantage since you can datalog etc, without much issue. Programs are also built in or you can get a custom tune from a dealer...Also look at the Diablo stuff, but i'd recommend SCT first.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts