Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been trying to get a hold of a set of 96-98 white trim taillights for my car but i cant find them anywhere. the previous owner to me put 95 taillights on it and only had one of the 1996 tailights to give me with the car. is there any place that sells them already painted white so i dont have to get them painted. i only need one tailight so if anyone has a set or an single tell me.\

matt

·
Registered
417 Posts
Re: ttt

Matt,

A buddy of mine has a white '97, he replaced his taillights with black ones for the Saleen look.. I don't know if he'd be willing to part with the original ones, but it's worth a call. Ask for Mike senior at Gold Star Cars (he's the owner) in Maryland at 301-870-0909. Tell him David w/ the black Cobra told you to call.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Re: Re: ttt

davidreed said:
Matt,

A buddy of mine has a white '97, he replaced his taillights with black ones for the Saleen look.. I don't know if he'd be willing to part with the original ones, but it's worth a call. Ask for Mike senior at Gold Star Cars (he's the owner) in Maryland at 301-870-0909. Tell him David w/ the black Cobra told you to call.
im sure he only replaced the bezel for the black saleen bezels. he needs the whole taillight and bezel....

·
Registered
417 Posts
Re: Re: Re: ttt

4 Slayer - where are you in West Virginia? We go to Charles Town every now and then to pay the idiot tax, er, to play the slots.

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
Please post a wanted ad in the Classifieds. I'd like to keep the Tech Forums limited to tech issues.

Thanks, and good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.