Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On this N20 do you need a chip and tune?? Im thinking of a ProCharger but i hear such bad things about supercharging these motors that im scared to. The car i quick enough for daily driving. I just want the power when i want to get on it every now and then. I dont even go to the track. What i really want is to atleast keep up with my cousins 98 vette that is stock except a chip. We work together and i know im going to meet him on the hightway on the way home sometime. He is always talking smack. I have to take it as i know my gt wont hold a chance. Ive only had the car about a 1 1/2 months but he has started to drive the vette more and more since its getting nice out. The more i think about it the more n20 sounds like it would be a better choice than a procharger for me. That way i dont have the added stress all the time on the motor. So back to me question. What all would i need for a 100 shot??

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just order NX Ford Efi kit. It should cost you about $450.00. You will probably need a pressure gauge and a window switch for sure. You wont need a bottle heater for the summer probably but thats your choice. You will be laying a big smack down on that vette with this kit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts