Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm am just trying to find out if anyone has tried the new "noszle" kit from NOS. I have seen alot of ads for this kit and it looks like a good kit, but I just have not talked to anyone about it yet.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
NX will also have their version out in a month or two, they may have some 4cyl and LS1 stuff out already.

IMO direct port kits are cheaper and work just as well....tapping an intake manifold for foggers is not that hard.

·
Registered
177 Posts
i got

i have had the kit for about 4 months now it is a very nice kit the only problem i have had is the fuel pressure switch broke i also put the same kit on my friends 2001 Gt and he is haveing a good time with his also i do not have any track times

·
Registered
221 Posts
Justin2000v6auto wrote "IMO direct port kits are cheaper and work just as well....tapping an intake manifold for foggers is not that hard." true but bending the stainless steel lines is a complete pita and very time consuming, I can't imagine doing it with the intake on the motor!! My back just aches thinking about that!! Having setup a couple fogger systems already the teflon nos lines seem like a godsend!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
408COUPE said:
...I can't imagine doing it with the intake on the motor!! ....
I think most corral members know better than that.....mmmm aluminum chips.

·
Registered
221 Posts
considering most mod motor intakes are a plastic composite material there will not be any aluminum chips! My point being any way you cut it installing a fogger type kit excluding the noszle kit is a b*tch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts