Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MM&FF held a modular shootout at Englishtown in October and I was invited to participate. It was a great time and got to see some fast cars. It came out in the March issue. I am on page 60 and a small picture on the cover. I am so excited must have read it like 20 times make sure I didn't miss anything lol. Well thought I would share! They have wrong engine picture for mine but oh well.

Alain

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
congrats man, i noticed that your engine bay was black. im like wtf.

thats awesome alain. we still on for sunday. btw, check your email.

on the cover and everything.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Congrats Alain, just received my copy and haven't even got to read it yet, but showed my wife, hey this is the guy I was talking to about why and where I should get a dyno-tune, now I got some credibility backing me up. Congrats again, Howard.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Congrats Alain! Nothing like that feeling of having your car in a national publication.

Bill

·
Registered
827 Posts
Nice work -- I would like to check that out. What is on the cover of that edition...I have the latest here in Canada with the Steeda Q (yellow) on the cover...
~Darren

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah buddie!...

Congratulations Alain!!!! :D

Yep, she's got some more Nat.l' dibs out there I read -for others to see.

You deserve it buddy!

Good luck on the rebuild details. Always want to catch, seek out and find that SilverStang '98 of yours in the Nats staging lanes... wouldn't miss it for the world!:joy:
(Cuz we'all KNOW what the right engine is -that's in your ride anyway!.... :p)

See ya in the Spring.

BlckHawk96 (aka: BullittBird ~Mike V.)
'96 NA T-Bird Sport

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Cool! Liked that article with all the power adder 2Vs. Awesome job getting your best ET when it counted most. Was that the first time you were in the 10s? You must be psyched.
Erich

·
Registered
372 Posts
SilverStallion said:
Nice work -- I would like to check that out. What is on the cover of that edition...I have the latest here in Canada with the Steeda Q (yellow) on the cover...
~Darren
There's a red Mach 1 on the cover.

Nice car Alain....your car is making some serious power. Good luck with knocking that ET down.

Eric

·
US Air Force Active Duty
252 Posts
Congrats on both the great numbers and the pics.

Awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts