·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well, since you hijacked my thread, I guess I just have to do the same. SxyN2OStangGirl's car is pretty...
...Pretty slow, that is.
If your looking for some power, I have what real stangers are looking for! Check out my link. The best part is the 400 horses the all 4340 forged NEW motor is putting to the asphalt!!!!!!!!

Now as for SxyN2OStangGirl'
If your not interested in buying... STAY OF OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3123586#post3123586

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whoa F8LBITE- there was no reason for the nastiness. I was trying to do you a favor by telling Mr. Low-Ball Slammed GT that there's no way he's going to get a nice car like yours with all the mods for that price. I've been watching this kid post low balling BS offers for the past year now, he doesn't plan on buying, and believe me, do a post search on him and see how many LOW balling, almost insulting offers he's made. I apologize for the hijack, I didn't mean for you to take it that way. If you're gonna sell him that car for $13000, #1- you're crazy, and #2 I'll buy it tomorrow.

As for my car being a "crawler", yes my GT is, as far as my cobra... well that's my daily driver and it's got 100 more HP than yours on 10 lbs of boost, not to mention it's much sexier than your car. I don't think I deserved any insults from you. That is all. Good luck selling.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

·
Registered
265 Posts
It is a very nice car. Nicer than any of the other 2000 GT's I've seen on this site!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was talking about the cobra:) not my "crawler" GT :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTT $12900

1 - 7 of 7 Posts