Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey thought i would tell yous what i think about mustangs. They suck. You's talk like your the fastest out there and your not. When you's flame the "RICERS" your wrong cause i no half of them would take you's. And the sad part is your engines are 2 times the size of ares. Now come on when an import pushes more hp than yous thats bad. ALso ramair88 is a flammer i will smoke u any day with your so called "BOX" you own. And if and when u get that piece done i will be waiting.

PS. honda drivers kick ass. ................ honda all the way!!!:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
lol...we got a good one here

by the way.."Mustangkiller" his name is "lee" hes a real ****in winner, in his big old 2.0 200sx, that little ***** has to run a 55shot of zex just to be in the same range as what us ppl with REAL cars run stock...nuf said for now

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
hmmm, more hp/liter, but 1/4 the torque

you do the math

:D

(and no using ricer math either)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you think your big cause you have a big engine whos going to be prouder the guy with the smaller enging pushing more hp and beating the Bigger guys "mustangs" or the mustang. You cheap and cant afford things. You wish your car was nice. And zach is a 16 year old with out a license and has his piece in pieces because its JUNK. And run's like ****

ITs on man

·
Registered
74 Posts
oh man...u have no idea what u got coming, you little pos, first go back to 3rd grade and learn to spell (u might not want to trust his math "skills" either), ...seriously kid talk about pride, when u have to run "nitrous" or "nawws" as u might want to put it, just so u can almost be in the ball park, and u want to talk about pride, man when my car is back together, with my few small bolt ons, its just gonna make u look bad man, so if i were u, give up now, and save urself the trouble, and myself the time, just let me know when ur big and mighty 200sx gets its new clutch...maybe this one can hold ur BIG power increments, and u want to talk about nissians "sophistication" if anything that should tell u one thing right there...nissians arent meant to be modded, especially not no 200sx pushing out a wopping 135hp...u have no idea what ur getting urself into....one more thing, have a nice day:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey now u wanna get technical now whith spelling. Well i would advise you to review your specs witch are wrong. ITs 140hp dip****. And if nitrous is so bad y do a lot of yous run it huh? since i have half the cylinders you do, double the horse power my 4 cyl. makes and ill beat all your ass's. Hows that for math. **** bricks :eek:

·
Registered
74 Posts
lol kid..please stop, your making urself look dumb..and a little ignorant if i might add, and sorry..my mistake that extra 5hp must of got lost somewhere through ur drivetrain, one other thing...and about "us" running nitrous...think about engine internals for once, and since ur big on the two engine size differences, isnt that enough reason for you right there...it does act a little different on ur huge over powering 2ltr, and our "underpowered" boxes...id just rather not have to replace my engine every few months...wait a sec....didnt ur GEO STORM...also have an engine in the same feild..go hook up ur "nitrous" to that and see what happens...another thing..before u want to start talking ****...at least have somthing to back it up with, learn a few basics first, maybe then u wont look as much like an idiot...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well first off if u new anything about nissan motors or even nitrous that small of a shot want do jack **** to my engine. Second your the one looking like and idiot cause your the one thats going to loose and u cant face the fact that an import is faster than you. The whole motor size is proving that your engines are not as powerful as what there made up to be. And about the geo that thing kicked ass my friend. ONe lucky person is driving that now:D

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
you still don't get it do ya

no torque = no smiles

·
Registered
74 Posts
lol...one other thing..say what u want, give it another few thousand miles, and yes there will be an effect on ur engine, whether u want to beleive it or not, i do know that much, without a descent amount of engine work, which i might add, u DO NOT have..there will be some effect, i just cant wait to get the chance to line up next to you...ur gonna cry kid, just make sure none of ur friends are watching, might make ur almighty nitrous powered nissan look like ****...then again its up against a mustang, i dont know what else it would look like...just calm down a bit, and ur'll be alright

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dude you spent $5-600 on nitrous to get your 140hp car to run a 14 second 1/4 mile if your lucky. You probably spent around 300 for an exhaust that gives you 2-3 hp and makes you loose torque, another 200 on an intake for 5hp. ok so lets add this up:
$500 for maybe 10 hp, nice. Really makes me want to go out and buy an import.

·
Registered
165 Posts
wow a ricer troll:lol:

listen , if your car is the same size as a ride on mower I expect the engine to be appropriately sized:rolleyes: , so take your Honduh mower over to some other site and brag... also tell your buddies that buzzing noise is annoying, thanks

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
what does a 200sx have to do with a honda again?

btw the SR20DET swap into a 240sx is pretty cool, as is a boosted, sleeved, worked B16A turbo hatch, but neither one of these have you mentioned.

Good luck smoking those mustangs, don't hate the player, hate the... :evil:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.