Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE READ THIS FLYER AND PRINT IT AND GIVE ONE TO ANY ONE YOU KNOW ITS A LITTLE LATE THIS YEAR BUT A YAERS NOTICE FOR NEXT I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THIS YEAR BUT NEXT YEAR SHOULD BE GREAT ,COULDN'T GET THE FLYER UP SO I COPYIED IT BUT THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS

MUSTANG WEEK AT MYRTLE BEACH

I WOULD LIKE FOR US TO START A WEEK THAT ALL MUSTANG OWNERS GO TO THE BEACH ANUALLY LIKE THE HARLEYS, STREET BIKES AND HOTRODS. I HAVE CALLED THE MB CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND CHECKED ON THE LAST FULL WEEK OF JULY.MAINLY THE LAST FOUR DAYS
THERE ARE NO OTHER MAJOR ACTIVITIES THIS WEEK. I THINK
THAT WITH A LOT OF HARD WORK AND HELP FROM YOU GUYS
THIS COULD BE A MAJOR EVENT IN A COUPLE OF YEARS. I AM GOING TO CONTACT EVERY CLUB IN THE EASTERN UNITED STATES AND POST ON MAJOR INTERNET WEB-SITES AND CONTACT THE MOST POPULAR MUSTANG MAGAZINES. PLEASE CHECK OUT WWW.MBMUSTANGWEEK.STANGNET.COM. LET’S ALL JOIN TOGETHER AND TELL ONE ANOTHER

·
Registered
421 Posts
i think you should start a "roster" like sign-up sheet or something ,so you could get an idea of how many people are gunna be going since this is the first year going (or going big)

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Try starting a group in Yahoo so we can all subscribe to and keep tack of. I am interested...keep up posted on the develpoments....I have already got my bail money tucked away, because if you have been up the strip there, you know how easy it is to wind up in jail....:joy:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
saleen_n_around said:
Try starting a group in Yahoo so we can all subscribe to and keep tack of. I am interested...keep up posted on the develpoments....I have already got my bail money tucked away, because if you have been up the strip there, you know how easy it is to wind up in jail....:joy:
good idea i need to check on that thats allso what the site is for

·
Registered
674 Posts
Guys, if you want to promote an event, you need to keep it to the Lounge and/or the appropriate regional forum. If you want to try to post it elsewhere, you need to talk to Bob Cosby or snakecharmer. The tech forums aren't for announcing events, sorry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.