Ford Mustang Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
here are the links for my ms2 3.57 could you tell me if it is set up for tfi ignition.

thanks
Need you to drop those in to google drive, then share the links to the files from google drive. Your links are gmail attachments I think... I can't access them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
matt- i sent the pictures to the diy email address. i posted the pictures with the url, but when i clicked on them today, it was not showing the pictures. please let me know what you think.

thanks

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Sorry I still can't access them. Google is requiring me to have access to your account to see those, when I'm logged in with my account it doesn't work.

If you can move them to google drive I'll be able to access them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been helping a friend on a 363 aluminum heads TF R intake and im concerned about his builder spec a cam with the old firing order to pre EFI. My thoughts are ford changed the firing order for a reason and loosing power is just not going to cut it. Leaving fuel setting on a intake valve because it was injected out of time to early or to late is not optimal. Please correct me if my reasoning is wrong. I do not wish to chase in my tail anymore than needed learning curve for the old old school guy is testing my patience.
Next question with a 8 cylinder engine setting in MS2 and a single wide ban 02 sensor does the ms 2 figure the AFR with the asumption my other 4 cylinders are the same AFR . (in other words left bank x2) = total engine AFR) or do i need two 02 sensors. Thanks in advanced im using the DIY PNP MS2

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.