Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
113 Posts
see my sig.

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,941 Posts
I have a VHS chock full of 1/8 mile passes, in car shots, and 'goofing around' burnouts and such. The quality isn't great, but it's not too bad (me thinks). I don't have any way to load them onto my computer, but if you'd like a VHS with everything on it, let me know and I'll send you a copy--free of charge. It'd give you something to play around with if you ever got bored, at the very least. :D

-Pat

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick Snake said:
Just go to www.modularshootout.com and order one of the DVDs or VHS tapes of the past events....Nothing but MOd Motors!!
Understood... but if you read my post, I want to watch them online. Why pay for them when they are avialable right here on the net? :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
have you checked the one out in my sig?

·
Registered
71 Posts
check my sig...

i got one of those Modular Shootout videos for $6,429.65 and ya know what?

It came with a FREE SHM shortblock and gasket set!!!!!!!!!
shipped and everything!

hehehehe!

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
97 Posts
1BadAzzGT said:

Is that track downhill or am I seeing things? LOL.... not trying to be funny, just asking a question.
It looks like it, but no. :p The steep incline after the quarter mile marker does that..

·
Registered
387 Posts
Is there another Carolina Dragway or is that the track in Jackson, SC? I live in Augusta and head out on the occasional Thursday for Test n Tune.

I've never seen a yellow late model which is why I wonder if its the same track. (Jackson has that steep incline at the end as well.)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yep, that's Jackson! I've run there with some of the guys from the Columbia, SC area... interesting place, and kinda fun too!! :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey Okie! How's it going??

Yep, that's Jackson at the SCMC spring dragday. Next time you're down, we'll have to round up the guys and take another trip..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts