Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He called me dumb, and I said come to AZ race me and then call me dumb. I offered to pay 1/2 his gas $$.

I get this back

"We meet halfway, I dont need your little dollars....and we run heads up.

If you think I am not serious, shoot me a PM. Run what ya brung, I will bring my turbo modular...you bring your turbo pushrod.

Pump gas for pump gas, for whatever amount you would like. You better offer a decent amount to make it worth while.

PM me. "

I offered to race him for 2k$ and pay 1/2 his gas money, but I'm not wasting my gas $$ to meet half way on a car that runs 7.3's

Any side bets?

My car is ready, do I have to wait on a tranny swap, tune, testing, and a #### tone of excuses?

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind, he already back pedaled.

2k isnt enuff for him to race his 10sec car.

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And now I have to wait till the auto is in and converter is dialed in

WOW and to think you tried calling me out. Wait you did claim some times you never ran..so it adds up.

Mod please close thread, I was all gitty only to be let down...this will never happen.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Now why would I race my stock Mach 1 motored junkyard car against your car?

If we race, it will be a good race. You are jumping way ahead of yourself here...and quite frankly I am beginning to think much less of you by your posts.

My offer stands... If you are serious (which you arent...that is why you made a silly thread about it for attention) shoot me a PM.

This is silliness dude.. Shoot me a PM, man up and let's do this.

$4k is very realistic... I assume you dont do much racing for change? I can find local races all day for $2k.... Why waste my time to go beat up on your ride when I would break even?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
And now I have to wait till the auto is in and converter is dialed in

WOW and to think you tried calling me out. Wait you did claim some times you never ran..so it adds up.

Mod please close thread, I was all gitty only to be let down...this will never happen.
You have issues. I am ready right now. Shoot me a PM. I am not allowed to PM you, so send one my way.

We can film it. Your antics are silly punkin

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see, so now it's a diff car.

Cool so I'll bring a diff car also, heck may not even be mine since you are just making the rules as you go.

If thats the case, maybe I will meet you 1/2 way....but 4k wont cut it if we are racing for real.

I thought it was the cars you and I represent on here, but we can do it this way as well.

Your mod vs the pushrod I bring

We still on?

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I knew you didn't want none of my car with the car you represent here, thats why I was thrown off.

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also who does that, acts like they are all down to race and then flips the script and says no a diff car that will be a good race for you.

HAHA

I thought I was potentially racing the only car I know of his, the cars we represent on here, the cars that started this beef. Really who does that?
#### I have other cars I can bring out and drive to...this has turned into a typical drag race now, not the Grudge race I intended on.

I guess thats what guys do when their mouths are bigger than their car program ;)

·
Registered
810 Posts
I take off one day and come home to this!!!:eek:

"Honey!...... I Knew we should have called the nanny McPhee!":rofl:

I love reading this, let me get my beer.
LOL

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.