Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making some changes to my setup and going to be switching over to another engine management system. With that being said I'm looking to sell off what I'll no longer be needing.

What I've got:
Moates quarterhorse tuner, as well as the necessary cables. This will come with the dongle and license for the binary editor software, which you can use on ANY laptop. I'll help any way I can to get you started with your tune as well.
T4M0 EEC which has already been modified to accept the QH chip. I also have an extra T4M0 EEC I'll sell.
Pro-M 80 MAF. It comes with the cone filter, as well as the data transfer function sheet

I would prefer to sell the whole setup as a single package. This is literally everything you need to get your mustang tuned.

All this stuff together would cost you almost $1000, plus the time it takes to get the solder off the J3 port in your EEC. I'll sell everything together for $600+PP fees.

What I'll separately:
If you want to buy just an extra, working T4M0 eec I'll sell just that for $75
I also have an extra SCT chip and rotary switch you can write multiple tunes to. $125 for that

Everything is currently in the car right now. It can be pulled in a matter of minutes.

Thanks!

·
Registered
800 Posts
if you decide to separate, let me know. Looking to pick up a spare quarterhorse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts