Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some 20" Black Deep Dish Bullit Rims for my 2006 V6 at CCW and wired the money as i was instructed on the 13th of June to the company.
It was confirmed my money arrived and i was also told my order will ship normaly 3 to 5 days after that.

Today is the 19th of July, so 5 weeks later.

I didnt get any tracking number confirming my order has shipped, i didnt get any shipment.

After calling the hotline twice i was told once that on international shipping it takes some time to ship but it should ship soon now.
A week later i was told my wheels havent been delivered to CCW by the manufacturer by now but they will inquiry and send me a mail when they should get em - didnt get that mail too until today.

I wired over 1000 $ which is a lot to me being handicapped and unable to work due that.

What can i do ? I just want to get my wheels.

This isnt the kind of treating a first time customer and expect him to come and buy again :-(

Max

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ordered some 20" Black Deep Dish Bullit Rims for my 2006 V6 at CCW and wired the money as i was instructed on the 13th of June to the company.
It was confirmed my money arrived and i was also told my order will ship normaly 3 to 5 days after that.

Today is the 19th of July, so 5 weeks later.

I didnt get any tracking number confirming my order has shipped, i didnt get any shipment.

After calling the hotline twice i was told once that on international shipping it takes some time to ship but it should ship soon now.
A week later i was told my wheels havent been delivered to CCW by the manufacturer by now but they will inquiry and send me a mail when they should get em - didnt get that mail too until today.

I wired over 1000 $ which is a lot to me being handicapped and unable to work due that.

What can i do ? I just want to get my wheels.

This isnt the kind of treating a first time customer and expect him to come and buy again :-(

Max
We've sent you emails. Spoke to you on facebook etc. If you have further questions please email [email protected]. This should have all been resolved and you are posting on venues everywhere rather than communicating with us. You have copy and pasted this as well and I know your out of the country but you can still call us as well just so you can fully understand how to track and keep up with your order. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts