Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out the mans room and found allot of parts I don't need anymore. Have little of everything, form power adder stuff to interior stuff. Please emails for pictures since I have too many to post.. If any doubts look at my feedback and Avatar. Good feedback and location of parts, for anyone who wants to pick parts up.

I will at the NMRA race in Bowling Green this weekend and can bring parts with me to save on shipping. Will send you me cell number once a deal is made, if you want to pick them up at BG..

Here are extra Interior items I found..

85-86 GT leather GT steering wheel with horn pad. has the Ford emblem in middle not SVO insignia. In real good shape $100 plus shipping or will bring to BG.

85-86 Gt grey set Halo's- good shape $50 + shipping of bring to BG,

Black-right hand side coupe seat belt cover with plastic mount plate- make offer

87-93 GT headlight switch. Had this one and thought I lost it and bought another. make offer

87-93 Black arm rest w/extended lid that has cup holder.. $50 + shipping

87-93 Black glove box- need to swap hinges and lock over from you glove box.-- make offer

87-93 Grey manual window w/ power locks door arm rest- $40 + shipping

90-93 Black dome light with plug attached- $25 + shipping

(1) 87-93 black interior driver-side kick panel-- make offer

Do have allot of other items I had in my extra room and will trade item or multiply items.. Have interior, exterior, engine and electronic items I listed.. I am looking for tweed black vert seats, interior trunk panels for vert, dynomax ultraflows or magnaflo 2.5" or 3" (O/O), AOD/AOD-E deep pan and an aftermarket 8.8 rear end cover..

[email protected]

Again please email for pictures since I have too many to post. But may post bulk picture so items can be seen for start,,

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
GT headlight switch sold.....

Or will trade for 87-89 tilt column.. person to person only on trades unless you are willing to ship to me 1st..

TTT...

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also have some aftermarket leather seats. Not sure what brand. They were on a bracket that was made for f-150 and had a center console. The center console did rub them alittle but didnt tear them.

$200 and will not ship. Please dont ask..

Willing to trade, things I am looking for,

aftermarket deep pan for AOD/ AOD'e;

decent aftermarket headunit either double DIN or single,

2.5" or 3" offset/offset magnaflo's or dynomax ultraflo mufflers,

aftermarket 8.8 rear diff cover,

Pictures of seats and items listed above,,

·
Registered
435 Posts
Those seats are very nice. Almost 100% sure they are flofits.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Email sent

·
Registered
942 Posts
how much for the steering wheel?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts