Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out the mans room and found allot of parts I don't need anymore. Have little of everything, form power adder stuff to interior stuff. Please emails for pictures since I have too many to post.. If any doubts look at my feedback and Avatar. Good feedback and location of parts, for anyone who wants to pick parts up.

I will at the NMRA race in Bowling Green this weekend and can bring parts with me to save on shipping. Will send you me cell number once a deal is made, if you want to pick them up at BG..

302 stuff I found so far,,

Set of vert mounts- used for about 4500 miles- make offer,,

(2) stock altenator brackets, $25 each + shipping

(2) set of stock valve covers, make offer

(2) fox timing chain covers- make offer

Paxton fuel rails with cross over fittings and braided line $100 shipped in lower 48 only

3 core rad with black magic fan mounted $150 plus shipping

Do have allot of other items I had in my extra room and will trade item or multiply items.. Have interior, exterior, engine and electronic items I listed.. I am looking for tweed balck vert seats, interior trunk panels for vert, dynomax ultraflows or magnaflo 2.5" or 3" (O/O), AOD/AOD-E deep pan and an aftermarket 8.8 rear end cover..

[email protected]

Again please email for pictures since I have too many to post. But may post bulk picture so items can be seen for start,,

·
Registered
420 Posts
how much for the vert mounts and timing cover to 34219?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts