Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mid Life crisis.
Well I went used car shopping because I am going through withdrawals not driving the Mark. I have it tore down, installing new ported and polished 1999 tumble port heads with an extrude honed intake.

So I went to five Dealers yesterday saw this and figured I could drive this for a few months. It has the new Mach 460 10 speaker sound system in it, and it is awsome.

·
Registered
516 Posts
How long before you start modding it? Yeah, I bet you told yourself you wouldn't, but a Mustang just begs to be changed.:D

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I like that color more than any Ford has produced in the past 15 years.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Nice looking car!. I too like the mineral gray.
I wouldn't doubt that you will eventually end up
modding your Mustang. Some things just can't be helped....
Anyway have fun!

Doug

·
Registered
270 Posts
How long before you start modding it? Yeah, I bet you told yourself you wouldn't, but a Mustang just begs to be changed.
I know what you mean. When I got my Mustang I wanted to keep it all stock, I did not want to change a thing....Yeah right!!! After 2 month's of driving the car, the modding started and still continues. Can't wait to order some P&P PI heads:evil:

·
Banned
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I will start with a cold air kit and 3:73 and of course the best chip sold, Inject chip

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dennis,
Very nice! It won't be long before I see you over at Speedcraft dyno tuning that thing with something. How's the headswap coming along? I know you'll be glad when thats over with and you have your baby running again. I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing about some numbers on the Mark.

Later,
Joe (Nopi guy)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts