Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I would like to say get well soon Gary. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Second, is there a 2003 LVD schedule out yet? I would like to get the time off for work so I can make more of the races. The pop ups on the MHRA_Stangnet forum are brutal. I tried to sign up for it but I couldnt stop the pop ups.

Third, is there any chance of a Mod Motor class like the FFW class and rules?

Thanks guys. Looking forward to this season!

·
Registered
49 Posts
MHRA 2003 dates

April 26
May 24
July 26
August 23

As far as a Mod motor class you would need to get together with Andy and Matt and see if you can convince them that it would draw enough cars to warrant a class of its own. Then you need to set up rules for the class. It might be to late for this season but get the ball rolling for 2004.
Good luck
Jeff

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Jeff,

Your gunna have to set me up with Andy at one of his events so we can talk. I'm sure there is enough interest.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stedda said:
Jeff,

Your gunna have to set me up with Andy at one of his events so we can talk. I'm sure there is enough interest.
How many cars do you guys think would be needed for a class? I'm can talk to a few of the guys in NEBOC and see if they are intrested in the 4 dates.

·
Registered
88 Posts
lets go racing

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
331capri said:
lets go racing
This must be Hugh. The only guy I know with a 331 Capri that runs 11.0's is Bowser.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes it's me and i just can't wait for april 26th to come.Hows your car doing, anything new.I hope we can get some good car counts this year. I have been trying to spred the word.This forum should help get some guys.The factory stock class is good for a lot of cars, just getting people to come is the trick.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I talked with a few guys today from the NEBOC, New England Blue Oval Club, and they are going to be making a few races. So thats a few more cars. I would like to get enough mod motors together to maybe get our own class. Nothing new with my car yet. End of feb and March I will be doing the rear end and suspension.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yep, I wanna run Limited Street this year, even tho I'll only last one round, should still be fun! Glad to see that MHRA got some dates:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
At work doing nothing again Ken? That figures.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm home with the kids.MLK day no school.O and by the way i wouldn't be braging about (not power shifting).:lol:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
331capri said:
by the way i wouldn't be braging about (not power shifting).:lol:
:lol:

·
Registered
351 Posts
I do remember Mr. 331capri driving my car and not going as fast as i did!!! So maybe I should take the capri for a spin and run a 10.90 the way I shift!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
That is tru MR stanglx,i ripped every gear and went slower.That just shows they beter watch out in factory stock this year.Your car has a lot more potential.Signed captain coment!!!!:angel:

·
Registered
362 Posts
class info

I'm thinking about making an event this year where is your class info for Leb. Valley

·
Registered
214 Posts
MHRA !!!

Cogeij....you can find our info at www.mhra.stangnet.com - The only problem with the website is that it is full of popups...they really suck !!! - I have been working with Andy to get our own website....But that costs money....I am checking on all the details... the guy who does our present website - got into a bad car accident - and we are all praying for him... once he gets back on his feet - I will work with Gary and Andy to see if we can get a new site !!!! - As for classes we run 4 different classes...
Factory Stock - limited mods NO porting !!! - cars run 14's thru mid 12's.
Street Stock - Lots of mods....NO Stokers !! - cars run in the 11's.
Limited Street - Cross between Renegade and Hot Street 10's
Outlaw...pretty much anything goes to all makes.

I am glad to see lots of action on the corral.... see ya in April!!!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts