Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MHRA at Lebanon Valley Dragway in NY on Saturday July 26th!

4 Heads-up racing classes!

Top 2 classes open to all makes and models!

For complete class rules, prizes and contingency please visit:

www.MHRA.lmmc-ct.com

Please post any question in our forum.

Please call LVD for weather conditions at 518-794-7130.

Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
351 Posts
To all who love heads up drag racing! If you like heads up racing than I would strongly suggest attending the MHRA events.

4 classes and all on a pro tree!!!

From 13 second cars to 8 second cars!!!

Friendly racers to compete against and trash talk with!!!

Andy - Unfortunately I had to program that phone number into my cell phone becase I called it so much for the first two races!!! See Ya on the 26th!!!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
count me in got my new nx kit up and running can't wait to really push it, going this wed for some much needed track time with it first!
ROB

·
Registered
297 Posts
ROB!!!! how ya been man?!? its Vinny with the green notch. i got a novi on my car now, well had. i sent it back cause i blew a seal. but owell, dont you have the D1 still?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
what times about are the limited street and street stock classes running? just curious, not to sure what class i wanna run yet. thanks.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
HEY MAN whats up! long time no see, yeah i sold the d1 but got a nx kit, car is running realy strong, you should take a ride up this saturday and hang out, let me know if your comming, later man!

·
Registered
297 Posts
:( :( why did you sell the D1? having problems with it or something? got tired of it? was there a reason? im not going to be able to make it cause i just bought a new pro-m 80MM and that made me broke. hopefully it will run good with my SCer. im selling my C&L 76 MAM so if you know anyone thats interested let me know. we should deff get together sometime. ill PM you my cell # so you can give me a call to hang out.

·
Registered
152 Posts
what times about are the limited street and street stock classes running? just curious, not to sure what class i wanna run yet. thanks.

S/S low 11's
L/S low 10's

Even if these times are a little lower than what your car can run come out and compete anyway. You never know what can happen to the guy next to you. Remember this is drag racing.
Unless you Brandon Berstein you are probably not going to win the first event you run. Great group of guys and plenty of racing on a Pro-Tree.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
no, i def am comming no matter what, i am just not sure what class i wanna run my car fits right into both classes, s/s i would be very competitive, but l/s i would be a bit wiery of because i have a new nitrous setup and don't have any track time with it at all, but just curious, thanks. and see you there! i have a white gt with a nx sticker on the back windshield, just a small one with draglites come say hi my name is rob! i will be driving a older red gmc 1500 and going to be using a uhaul due to my trailer is being used ohh well, see u saturday!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
one more thing will we be able to get in a few runs before qualifying?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Maybe 1, before qualifying starts at 10:00am. After that you would not be able because of how the classes are called.

When you get eliminated you can spend the rest of the day running test and tune. So it is a full day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts