Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could somebody please scan the article on the 2001 GT buildup and post it or email it to me. I'm picking up my 2002 Mustang GT tonight and want to get started on modifying it ASAP! Thanks,:cool:

·
Registered
59 Posts
dude aFriggin Grand National, thats Sweet!!! Thats my next Car, My Dream Car,I remember racing them on the Streets of Detroit ion the Late 80's, with my buddy's 306ci 85GT, and those things never left my Mind, they are Incredible, good luck with the 02 GT start with 3.73's or 4.10's a steeda Timing [email protected]*,Steeda Pulleys, and an O'R H pipe Call me in the morning!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Man!

Well somebody knows what they're talkin' about! I usually get the "nice Monte Carlo" thing. It's definitely NOT a Monte! I used to own a 91 LX 5.0 Notchback (until it got caught in a flood in Savannah, GA a couple of years ago). My Wife is real happy with her GT and I'd like to be able to at least beat these DSM's at the track (the Talons & Eclipses are running between 12.7 to 13.3). I also had a 93 Taurus SHO. I had alot done to both Fords and the cars responded great to the mods. The 2002 GT should be no different. Stay domestic.... :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.