Ford Mustang Forums banner

2461 - 2473 of 2473 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Has anyone heard About any progress with the new wheels? Will they be coming back again??
No. Their website still exists, but no mention of wheels. 1987-93 Mustang - ponyrparts

Drop 'em a line to see if they do in fact still plan to make wheels and let us know. It has been 1.5 years since Demetrio last posted. Small, domestic parts manufacturing is a tough business.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Demetrios has made a post on his Pony R Parts Facebook page regarding the revival of the Pony R wheels. He's looking for positive feedback on a new run of these awesome wheels.

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
Do these clear Brembos by any chance?

Also, just to confirm they don’t allow the use of the standard pony center cap?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Do these clear Brembos by any chance?

Also, just to confirm they don’t allow the use of the standard pony center cap?
I'm not 100% sure on the Brembo's. Maybe someone who has this setup can confirm? As far as the center caps go, the OEM caps will not fit.

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
I'm not 100% sure on the Brembo's. Maybe someone who has this setup can confirm? As far as the center caps go, the OEM caps will not fit.
I’ll ask on bookface.

As far as the center cap goes, that’s the one negative about these wheels in my opinion.

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
I found out that the Brembo's will fit just fine and there will be a new improved style center cap. Stay tuned...
EXcellent. In the market for new wheels and these are on my short list

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I've been wanting these for YEARS! Almost got a used set, but slept on it and lost out. Hopefully they come out with them again, hopefully by then I can afford some again.

2461 - 2473 of 2473 Posts