Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there would be any interest in a Magnaflow GP... Write here, email, or PM if so :)
Thanks
Gagan
[email protected]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good bud, I'm also looking at doing Brembo in the future hopefully :)
Gagan

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Time to start making a list :) So far about 4 catbacks, one x-pipe (offroad or catted?)
And I'll be making calls later this week or next week to see about setting this up. Also an email would be good in case I dont get a chance to check the messages.
Gagan

·
Registered
20 Posts
Magnapack catback for 99-04 GT (and bullit?)
P/N 15673

·
Registered
92 Posts
i'll be down for catted x for an 89 5.0, how much of a discount are we talking here?

·
Registered
396 Posts
when this happening and how much?

·
Registered
20 Posts
this GP is taking a long time - i have already bought a magnapack catback, so please take me off of the GP listing.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Squanto: I didnt see your name posted as being interested. And I didnt say the GP started.

For everybody else: Hopefully very soon, gotta make some more calls and I should have more info next week.
Gagan

·
Registered
44 Posts
Would be interested in a catback with the magnapacks for a 2001 GT, email me when you get an idea how much this is gonna cost thanx, [email protected]

·
Registered
163 Posts
Interested in a catback #15677, if the price is right. Keep me updated. Thanks!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I had to get an x-pipe sooner so I already got one can you take me off of the list thanks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have a 99-04 Magnaflow CatBack for sale for $275.00 It dont get much cheaper. It was used for 2900 miles and still looks new. Everything is included from the midpipe al the way back to the tailpipes..

1 - 20 of 53 Posts