Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how much they are going to be and when can the public buy one. Thanks

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
MMFF said next year I think, but I thought they where coming out end of april or may??

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm pretty sure that they'll be in the $24-$26,000 range. Basically, they're a 96-98 Cobra with a different body.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Last I heard, the car is a 2003 model that will be released in the fall. I think your local Ford dealer has info and order forms as we speak. Figure a sticker of 28K.
Last time I checked, the 96-98 Cobra didn't have a funtional factory ram air system, subframe connectors, 3.55 gears and a quarter mile time of 12.97 on drag radials.:evil:

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can order them now. Expect delivery around or before December. List price is $28,995 with 2 options. Interior upgrade package for around $295.00 and the Automatic Transmition which is around $800.00. I will be putting my order in on Friday for an Azure Blue Mach 1 with the interior upgrade package. Try BlueOvalNews.com's UBB. They have a lot of info on them.:D :D :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Already ordered one, Torch Red with interior upgrade! As far as when they will arrive at the dealers, I have heard from Sept.-Jan.?
Anyone have ideas for mods yet?

The prices are not officail but expect around $28-29k MSRP! Invoice is around $26k but don't expect to get one for that.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I wonder what the specs on the 03 GT are going to be,
I still wanna get myself a Mach1 though and am going to go see if I can't put down a despoit on one, and maybe agree to MSRP, that would be nice. I won't pay a dime over MSRP mind you so good luck to me...
anyways how much are dealerships requiring as a down payment?
just wondering.
Have a good one everyone
~Nathan

·
Registered
12 Posts
They wanted $1k before they would even put my order in. But I am sure every dealer is different.

Mach I-or-03 GT?

Mach I of course!

The 03 GT on the order guides is about the same as last year HP and TQ wise, seems to be just different colors and you can get a interior upgrade that has the bullit pedals and polished stuff that the bullit had. Other than that nothing jumped out at me that was different. Let me know if you can't find one at MSRP, my salesman in Ohio should be able to hook you up! :joy:

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
The July MM&FF issue says, production begins in January '03 and the base price is expected to be about $26,830 (same as Bullitt). That's pretty close to the numbers you guys have, but "begin production in January.." sounds like a long way off for them to make it to the showroom.

·
Registered
150 Posts
There should be a third option on the list.........to get rid of those ugly "hotwheels" and put the torque thrust wheels from the bullet on them. Who thought those looked like the originals needs to be beaten. They make an otherwise cool car look like a toy. also, loose the mudflap ground effects.

Personally, I am saving for the S/C on my car although I did see a nice boss shinoda 95? here in Dallas this Sunday for sale. Very clean and modestly done car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts