Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the 93 octane Lund Cammed tune, I put it on the dyno and it never dropped under 15 on the fuel air. Has anyone else had this problem? I e-mailed Lund racing so I will see what they say. Bottom line 15 is way off. I did not get a full pull as the fuel air number was way off.

·
Registered
883 Posts
nope. my a/f's are spot on for every tune ive had from him.datalog your a/f directly from your O2's and see what it says.

·
Registered
883 Posts
this is a datalog of mine. both banks. and spark advance.

nothing in this tune will cause a failure.

the air/fuel calculated to 11.92:1

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Just wondering if you happen to have a sound clip? I know it is not answering your question SORRY!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am data logging today to see where I am at. I have not not had any issues with the tune but you can never be to sure as the motor is still very new.
@Tim- A forum is a good source to see if other people are having similar issues. Not to say Mr. Lund is not an honest broaker but it is my car and getting all the feedback I can is important. John Lund did call me the same day I posted this (I sent him an e-mail) and we are working a solution. I am not bashing his tune, he does have a proven track record as one of the best tuners in the business as seen by his cars simply kiiling it at the track. The fact that he called me back on a Saturday within a couple of hourd just means his customer service is pretty good as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I send John an email on Sunday evening thinking he would get to it first thing Monday. He huts me back within 20 minutes (around 9:30pm). I did some data logging sent him the files. He made some very minor changes and had the tune back before 7:30am. Don't know about anyone else but to me that is about as good as customer service gets. I would recommend John Lund to anyone great product and phenomenal customer service.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sound clip
it was not all the warmed up so it was not really bumping I will put another clip on youtube at some point.

·
Registered
210 Posts
i cooked the # 8 on two motors with that tune because of lean air/fuel
If you 'cooked' one motor with that tune why would you use the same tune on a 2nd motor?

Unless you have proof of this it sounds like you are just trying to stir up a bunch of crap!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts