Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put the AFS cobra r's on my car 9's in the front and 10.5's in the rear. Tire size is 275/40 front and 315/35 rear. Now I want to lower the car but these wheels and tires stick out in the front and back so I know Im gonna have some clearence issues. So I was curious who was running this same wheel and tire combo with lowering springs,...

What springs are you using and how are you clearences??

I was thinking of putting Eibach pro's or MotorsportF which is the same. If these drop it too much I was going to use Motorsport B's they drop the front 1&1/8 and the back is 3/4.

Input will be appreciated

thanks

·
Registered
529 Posts
Check out the link in my sig. Running the '03 wheels all around with 275/40...Steeda Sports and '03 Bilsteins. I know it's not 10.5 on the rear but with this set up they wouldn't hit the fender lip if that's what you're looking for.

·
Registered
31 Posts
great rims!!

These are the same rims I want to install, any pictures?? They have to look awesome!! Also what brand of tires did you decide on??:cool:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Thanks,

I went with the BFG KDWS. If I had to do it over I would get the KDW instead. More aggresive tread design with same basic quality. Nice all around tire for wet and dry. Other pics are in the link in my sig.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts