I have a 1992 Mustang gt. Last night I was driving home and I noticed my voltage gauge was running a little low at 12. Its usually a little above 14. I kept driving and noticed it was a little lower 11. My blinkers started blinking very slowly. Around 9 My wideband and my radio turned off simultaneously. My lights dimmed and finally the engine started cutting out at the bottom of the gauge then died. Tried to start the car and not enough power to turn over the engine but the radio and wideband came back on. Today I had my alternator tested and it was good. I charged the battery and had it tested and it was good. I put the battery back in the car and have been driving it. The volt gauge sits right at 12 and stays there the whole time. I tested the battery with a volt meter and it read 12.50. I started the car and tested the battery while running and it read 12.25. I did this several time with the same results. I checked the battery ground to the motor and its good. Also attached to the battery ground is a smaller wire that runs to the drivers side of the engine bay and is grounded there. Does anyone know where the 6 wires coming out of the alternator go to? Mine are all wrapped up and T a bunch of times. I dont want to cut into the wires if someone could help me out and tell me where they end up. Are there any fuses in line with any of those 6 wires anywhere? Its a stock alternator and a duralast battery. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.