Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've heard Bassani's are louder than flows. Izzit true, and if they are, how much louder? I've got 2 chamber Flows dumped, but they still seem so quiet! :mad:

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
If you don't have a offroad h-pipe thats why your car isn't that loud. The first weekend i had my car I had the Flowmasters installed...it really wasn't that loud! I was rather dissapointed, and then turned to a offroad h-pipe for performance...and let me tell you HOLY COW the car sounded like a striaght beast!:evil: It made my day, and also gave me some great hp!

If you already have a h-pipe and don't think it's loud, you better get a hearing aid, cause somethings wrong!;)

I wouldn't waste the money on Bassani muffs if you already have the flows...put a offroad h-pipe on there and you'll have a smile on your face...but you might tick the neighbors off!!:joy:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! I was hoping there was something else I could do, cuz that was starting to bug me. You can get an X pipe with cats right? I'm in the Peoples Republic Of California, where everything is ilegal, & I don't want to sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, but there are somethings I don't. Anywho, thanks for the advice. :D

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
MaddDmin99 said:
Sweet! I was hoping there was something else I could do, cuz that was starting to bug me. You can get an X pipe with cats right? I'm in the Peoples Republic Of California, where everything is ilegal, & I don't want to sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, but there are somethings I don't. Anywho, thanks for the advice. :D
Adding a cam will improve the sound too. BLAP-BLAP-BLAP-BLAP....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Loud? Flowmaster 2's with offroad X or H. I had this last year witha Flow Tech X and had to quiet it down.

I went to the Bassani X w/cats and cat back. The cats kill the sound. with the Bassani, I added about 20 ft/lb torque over the off road setup with the 2 chambers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Loud? Flowmaster 2's with offroad X or H. I had this last year witha Flow Tech X and had to quiet it down.

I went to the Bassani X w/cats and cat back. The cats kill the sound. with the Bassani, I added about 20 ft/lb torque over the off road setup with the 2 chambers on my 94 Cobra

1 - 6 of 6 Posts