Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I got my GT dynoed a few weeks ago and I was just sitting here wondering how much power you lose going from 2.73's to 3.73's? Thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
haha

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what i meant was i have heard that with gear you wont lose power, you just dyno lower and i was wondering if it was true or not :rolleyes:

·
Registered
709 Posts
I have never heard of you will dyno lower because of gears. Who else heard that?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Blue98GT said:
what i meant was i have heard that with gear you wont lose power, you just dyno lower and i was wondering if it was true or not :rolleyes:
I've heard from several people on another discussion board that with 4.10s you dyno 2-4 rwhp lower.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
01mgvert said:
I've heard from several people on another discussion board that with 4.10s you dyno 2-4 rwhp lower.
yep, ive herd the same thing, its not like its hiding 20 hp, so i wouldnt worry about it.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I've heard that one plenty of times. There has even been people on here that have posted dynos showing it. But, Jerry from SCT did tell me that there shouldn't be any difference. I guess the jury is out on whatever you wanna believe, but regardless, gears are worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts