Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy the left and right interior quarter panels preferably Red but considering the difficulty locating these I'll take any color as long as they are in decent shape. I will pay for shipping (to Mass), or pick them up if within a couple hours drive.

Thanks,

Mike

P.S.

Apparently they changed the design in the 90-93 Mustangs for the seatbelts but I will be using a rear seat delete so that shouldn't be an issue if they fit they fit.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The panels changed when shoulder belts arrived.

I'm using a rear seat delete kit, so am I correct in the assumption this should be a non issue for me?

Thanks,

Mike

TTT

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT

Still looking for rear interior plastic quarter panels, prefer red (or scarlet whatever its called).

Any year 87-93 hatchback.

Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I saw someone posted some red quarters for hatch local to me I don't know if he has 1 or both as I see only one in the photo... He's asking 100 (Can for a bunch of stuff) but it is here in Laval, Quebec. Might be quite a drive for you though.

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
Gorilla978

Hi Mike,

Just to let you know that since you are going to use a Rear Seat Delete, the 90-93 Interior Rear 1/4 Panels will/would fit just fine.
The only difference would be in the Mounting of "Over the Shoulder Seat Belts in the rear (you would have to add a "seatbelt mounting bracket" on the interior wheel well).
If you went to the 90-93 Rear Seat, you would have to ADD Mounting Brackets to the Floor in order to mount the Lower Part of the Rear Seat.

Jon

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jon,

Thanks for the information.

To clarify what you said as long as I am not planning to use rear seats (or seat belts) using the 90-93 qtr panels would work without modification or purchasing anything, is this correct?

This makes the search easier.

-Mike

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw someone posted some red quarters for hatch local to me I don't know if he has 1 or both as I see only one in the photo... He's asking 100 (Can for a bunch of stuff) but it is here in Laval, Quebec. Might be quite a drive for you though.

Yes claudecot3 that would be quite the drive, but if you don't mind asking if he has two, or pointing out where he posted the add so I can ask him that would be great.

I don't mind paying for shipping as driving from Mass to Quebec would be just as expensive.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
I asked him, said he has both if theyre not gone by thursday he wants to put them in the garbage! I saw it on facebook closed group "mustang fox quebec".

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ttt

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TTT

Also mattinglyperformance any update on your statement, and yes I'm still looking!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts