1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1988 LX Convertible mostly stock
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Brand new to the site.

I have an '88 LX that body wise is in great shape but engine wise she's (likely) needing considerable attention. I'm looking to have some work done and was looking to see if anyone has recommendations of Fox familiar mechanics in the Eastern MA area. Simply put I don't have the time to put into it myself nor frankly the experience that most of you do.

Any / all feedback would be appreciated.

Thx,

Tom

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
You came to the right place. Corral has a wealth oh knowledge. I'm in mid Ct and do have 30yrs experience with fox bodys . I may be too far but it will help if you gave more info on your issues.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Hey All,

Brand new to the site.

I have an '88 LX that body wise is in great shape but engine wise she's (likely) needing considerable attention. I'm looking to have some work done and was looking to see if anyone has recommendations of Fox familiar mechanics in the Eastern MA area. Simply put I don't have the time to put into it myself nor frankly the experience that most of you do.

Any / all feedback would be appreciated.

Thx,

Tom
Hey man, where are you? I’m in Plymouth. I can help get your car squared away. I have a good buddy who owns a mustang performance shop in Taunton. This is a busy time for most performance shops, so you’ll need some patience. Haha
Sam

·
Registered
9,773 Posts
I see you are somewhat near me.

I know this shop deals with Mustangs, but more from a suspension aspect. I think the owner is a foxbody guy. No idea on pricing and such but I know a few local Mustang folks have recommended them.

·
Registered
1988 LX Convertible mostly stock
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see you are somewhat near me.

I know this shop deals with Mustangs, but more from a suspension aspect. I think the owner is a foxbody guy. No idea on pricing and such but I know a few local Mustang folks have recommended them.

Mustang5L5,

Thank you for the follow up response. I was able to get an appointment with them and I've read lots of good reviews. I appreciate your feedback and if the reviews/comments are any indication I've found my shop.

Again my thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts