Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to join a mustang club in my area. i live in melrose, ma. Send me a message with info.

thanks

·
Registered
10,261 Posts
There's a meet going on on June 8th in Medford. Not a set club, but we always have local meets so i guess you could call it that. Anyway, there's a thread up about it so take a look. A lot of guys from www.stangnet.com are in

·
Registered
294 Posts
I am looking to join a mustang club in my area. i live in melrose, ma. Send me a message with info.
Hello, yes there's a club in your area.

National Website:

www.svtoa.com

Open to all Ford Powered vehicles, primarily SVT's and all types of mustangs. Our local chapter is SVTOA Boston/New England. Our local Website is:

www.svtoa.org

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mustang Car Club of New England, www.mccne.com, great club all mustangs all era's. Sponser 5 shows each season. go to web site for info and application. upcoming shows, Mustang Unlimited 6/9, Rodman Ford 7/14, Northampton Air 8/4, Mustang Unlimited 9/8, Bolton Atomic 10/6. Also we are sponsering the first ever MCA National Show in July 2003. We meet regularly, and cruise to all other area shows. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oops. Just remembered, we changed the Rodman Ford Show to 7/21 so's not to interfere with the Endicot Show on the 14th. Sorry. Bye the way, you do not have to be a member to enter the car shows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.