Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving in a few weeks to the east coast. I've got an 89 foxbody that I'm about 80% of the way through my build, but I haven't had or made the time for it in around 18 months. I'm moving into a rental for a year and a stipulation of my rental contract states that I can't have an unregistered or non-drivable car at the house.

I'm looking for someone that I can trailer the car to, leave it and have that person perform the work needed to finish my build. I thought I had an old friend that was going to take the task on, but he flaked at the last minute. If anyone knows of or has experience with a shop, I'd love to hear about it. Here's a list of some of the work needed to be done...

Continue hiding wires in the engine bay (nothing's been cut, wires have been routed into fenders and fenders are not completely bolted on as of now)

Wire up new fan control relay, drop in radiator that already has an electric fan mounted to it.

Install Vortech power cooler and connect/route vacuum lines to mondo BOV

Wire up circulation pump for cooler that goes with the Vortech power cooler

Bolt upper intake on

Bolt on Vortech S-trim to bracket which is already on the car

Finish conversion of manual windows/locks to power (interior door panels are not mounted)

Finish installing the trim/weatherstripping on interior of doors

Install moroso oil/air separator

Install MSD digital 6al

Install chip from tuner

Prime oil pump/start engine

Put the interior panels (rear quarter panel/door panels) back together

Finish the install of the corbeau seat belts/seat belt bracket in which the belts mount to

It's a LOT of work, but I've got a lot of money into the car and after it sitting for as long as it has, I'd like to pay for someone who knows what they're doing to wrap it up. If you know of ANYONE, please email me at [email protected]

I'm located in Torrance. I'd need to move quickly on this since I'm out of here in a month. Once the car's done, I'll send a transporter out to pick it up. I'd like whoever takes the project on to take a look at the car first. I'll pay cash once the job is done and I'll pay for any expenses that are needed to complete the job.

Thanks,
Keith

1 - 1 of 1 Posts