Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new member here... I'm in the market for a late model cobra. Black or white coupe but would prefer a convertible. I'd like 96 or newer. Needs to be something different from the norm. I'm not afraid of mods but nothing to crazy, it has to have low miles, and be really clean.

I had a 94 so I'm familiar with the cars to a point and continue to read up on them. If anyone knows anyone in the NY, NJ, PA area that needs to sell one and is willing to work out a good price drop me a line. Seems most are in the 12-15,000 range and that's really all I'm looking to spend.

If anyone has any advice as to where to look or can get me some links I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
i have a 97 black coupe with 80k but the paint needs a little TLC, nothing bad...$9900 in NJ...spend a little extra and you have just the car you are looking for

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a 94 Cobra, white over black leather that I'd consider selling. great condition, and is located in Detroit area.

PM or email me if you are interested.

[email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
96 or newer, no paint work.... sign and drive kinda thing... thanks though... got my heart set on a 99 to be honest.. still looking around

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'd like 96 or newer. Needs to be something different from the norm. I'm not afraid of mods but nothing to crazy, it has to have low miles, and be really clean.
mine fits all the categories but the price, if you are willing to spend a little more for a really rare car in extremely hard to find condition let me know [email protected]

1996 mystic cobra #1940 6,992 original miles. only modifications are flowmaster mufflers. car is like new inside and out. im willing to work with the price a little. the link below will take you to the autotrader ad with some pictures. the car is back home in hamburg, pa (20min north of reading) not here with me at school.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts